Ways to control kid's screen time
Here are some great links for Facebook online safety.
Facebook has it’s own safety page – https://www.facebook.com/safety
If you need to report something, find it here – https://www.facebook.com/report
There are a number of tools concerning blocking and privacy – www.facebook.com/safety/tools.
- Blocking: prevent someone from contacting you or seeing your content
- Activity Log: a record of all of your Facebook activity
- Social reporting: to help people deal with concerns that do not break Facebook’s terms and conditions
- View As: see what your Timeline looks like to other people
- Timeline review: review photos or posts you’ve been tagged in before they appear on your Timeline
- App privacy: control what you share with third party apps on Facebook
- Tag review: lets you review tags that people add to your posts
- Location: review when your location is shared, including how to remove location from existing posts
Protect your family and kids from inappropriate content and websites with complete parental controls.
Block unwanted sites and content. Keep your family safe!