Holiday Online Safety Tips
Planning to shop online this holiday? More than 85% of people will. Here are some holiday online safety tips.
- Shop at websites you trust. Just because there is a cheaper price somewhere else doesn’t mean it is trustworthy.
- Beware of rock bottom prices. There are websites that are just interested in getting your personal information and not selling you anything.
- Create strong passwords. You maybe signing up at a number of websites so use strong passwords and use different ones for different sites.
- Watch out for email scams. If it sounds too good it probably is.
- Check your statements. Make sure that you are not being overcharged nor that someone else is your information.
- Report the company. If you feel something is not write, report them so others don’t fall into the same trap.
Protect your family and kids from inappropriate content and websites with complete parental controls.
Block unwanted sites and content. Keep your family safe!