Holiday Online Safety Tips
Planning to shop online this holiday? More than 85% of people will. Here are some holiday online safety tips.
- Shop at websites you trust. Just because there is a cheaper price somewhere else doesn’t mean it is trustworthy.
- Beware of rock bottom prices. There are websites that are just interested in getting your personal information and not selling you anything.
- Create strong passwords. You maybe signing up at a number of websites so use strong passwords and use different ones for different sites.
- Watch out for email scams. If it sounds too good it probably is.
- Check your statements. Make sure that you are not being overcharged nor that someone else is your information.
- Report the company. If you feel something is not write, report them so others don’t fall into the same trap.
Check out marco today and what it can do!