Ways to control kid's screen time
Here are some great links for Facebook online safety.
Facebook has it’s own safety page – https://www.facebook.com/safety
If you need to report something, find it here – https://www.facebook.com/report
There are a number of tools concerning blocking and privacy – www.facebook.com/safety/tools.
- Blocking: prevent someone from contacting you or seeing your content
- Activity Log: a record of all of your Facebook activity
- Social reporting: to help people deal with concerns that do not break Facebook’s terms and conditions
- View As: see what your Timeline looks like to other people
- Timeline review: review photos or posts you’ve been tagged in before they appear on your Timeline
- App privacy: control what you share with third party apps on Facebook
- Tag review: lets you review tags that people add to your posts
- Location: review when your location is shared, inclusing how to remove location from existing posts
Check out marco today and what it can do!