Did you know these things about the Internet?
- 9 out of 10 teens say their parents have talked to them about internet safety; however nearly half claim that their parents do nothing to monitor their devices (https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/aboutus/documents/tween-internet-safety-survey.pdf)
- Internet safety ranked in top 10 child health problems. Sexting concerns are on the rise. (https://mottpoll.org/reports-surveys/top-10-child-health-problems-more-concern-sexting-internet-safety)
- Almost half of teens admit they take action to hide their online behavior from parents (https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/aboutus/documents/tween-internet-safety-survey.pdf)
- Over 70 percent of people believe their accounts are save with a username and password; however every 2 seconds someone falls victim to fraud (https://www.lockdownyourlogin.com/)
- 62% of parents say age inappropriate content is their major concern (https://www.internetmatters.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Internet_Matters_Pace_of_Change_report-final_2.pdf)
Protect your family and kids from inappropriate content and websites with complete parental controls.
Block unwanted sites and content. Keep your family safe!