Ways to control kid's screen time
Here are some quick tips about control kids’ screen time.
- Establish tech free zones. Make it clear where these are in your house. For instance if you watch a lot of TV in the living room and devices are interfering with that, then maybe that could be a tech free zone.
- No devices at the table. The table should be a family place to eat and talk. Let’s not make it impersonable.
- No devices 30 minutes before bedtime. This should be the wind down time. Playing games, talking to friends, are not wind down activities. Encouraging reading before bedtime.
- This is one is for the parents. No phones in the car. Be an example and put it away, maybe in the glove box.
- Devices should only be audible to the person using it. Lower the volume and be courteous to those around you.
Protect your family and kids from inappropriate content and websites with complete parental controls.
Block unwanted sites and content. Keep your family safe!