Ways to control kid's screen time
Here are some quick tips about control kids’ screen time.
- Establish tech free zones. Make it clear where these are in your house. For instance if you watch a lot of TV in the living room and devices are interfering with that, then maybe that could be a tech free zone.
- No devices at the table. The table should be a family place to eat and talk. Let’s not make it impersonable.
- No devices 30 minutes before bedtime. This should be the wind down time. Playing games, talking to friends, are not wind down activities. Encouraging reading before bedtime.
- This is one is for the parents. No phones in the car. Be an example and put it away, maybe in the glove box.
- Devices should only be audible to the person using it. Lower the volume and be courteous to those around you.
Check out marco today and what it can do!